venerdì 20 dicembre 2013

JUSTINE RICE'S JEWELLERY





Here we are, I am here again after a stop because I am teaching design and new jewellery trend ... amazing job !
This time I would like to show you some works of Justine Rice an australian designer based in Adelaide. I think her work is really easy to wear and I  love geometric shape realised in resinate. Thank to Justine Rice !

Eccomi qui, dopo un breve stop dovuto al mio nuovo lavoro di docente di design e nuovi trend...lavoro fantastico !
Questa volta vorrei mostrarvi alcuni lavori della designer Justine Rice, australiana di Adelaide. Penso che il suo lavoro sia veramente facile da indossare, io adoro le forme geometriche di questi pezzi realizzati in resina.  Grazie Justine Rice !
La mia foto
Torino, TO, Italy
Passion for jewels and accessories